Metropollie, a brand owned by Metropollie Europe S.L. is the organizer and only responsible for the draw. No other company that participates in the dissemination of this raffle has anything to do with it and is exonerated of any responsibility in this regard.
- Metropollie will raffle 10 skateboards among all registered participants.
- Each winner will be able to choose as a prize any table that is available in the catalog of the web www.metropollie.com at the moment of communicating that they have been awarded.
- To participate in the raffle, participants must register through the form provided for this.
- Each participant must provide their Name, Surname, Email and Telephone. Not being able to ignore any of them. Said data must be real and truthful and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Once the registration period is over, all participants will raffle 10 skateboards from our catalog.
- On February 1, 2021, the draw will be held and the winners will be contacted.
- Only one table can be obtained per participant.
- Once the skateboards have been drawn, Metropollie will contact the 10 winners using the contact details provided in the entry record. If the data is false or erroneous, the winner will lose the right to the prize.
- Metropollie may request photos or images from the winners, and the winners agree that such images and their names may be published on the media and / or social networks.
Start date and end date
The raffle begins on November 18, 2020 and will end on January 31, 2021.
To participate in the draw, the following restrictions will apply:
- The raffle is aimed exclusively at people residing in Spain.
- The participant must be of legal age on the date they enter the draw.
- Any false or erroneous information that is provided in the registration is grounds for cancellation of said participant and excludes him from any right over the prize.
Contact with the winners.
- A random algorithm will be used to obtain the winners from among all registered users in the draw.
- 10 winners and 10 substitutes will be obtained.
- If it is not possible to contact any of the 10 winners, once the prize has been notified, if they do not respond within 48 hours, or one of the winners rejects the prize, the first substitute on the list obtained will obtain the right to the prize, and so on until the awards ceremony is completed.
- If it is not possible to deliver any of the 10 prizes among the 20 selected, said prize will be void.
Validation of the participants.
All winners must meet the following conditions:
- Be a resident of Spain.
- Be of legal age at the time of registration for the draw.
- Be subscribed to our mailing list at the time of the draw.